PDF (795.8 kB)
Our expertise has been demonstrated in hundreds of location and consulting projects. We minimise the bureaucratic burdens for companies wanting to go into business in or move to Hannover. All you need to do is concentrate on your company's real work. Thanks to strategic coaching and the facilitation of contacts with the right partners and access to customer networks, we create the ideal conditions for getting started in Hannover and gaining a foothold in German and European markets. Companies from Germany must have been founded in the last year – and would-be entrepreneurs must take the plunge within three months.
Companies based in Hannover which aim to operate on other markets receive financial support in renting an office in another country.
To help you get started we offer a tailored service package which consists of the following elements:
- Subsidised office, production and laboratory space at selected locations for specific industries
- Minimisation of bureaucratic costs. The necessary permits, telephone and Internet access, clarification of tax and customs issues, a company account and much more besides
- Establishing business connections through membership of business networks and participation in events and seminars
- Strategic coaching, such as sales consulting, development of online marketing concepts, PR consulting and much more
Our help for companies based in Hannover with a proven international expansion strategy which will support business in Hannover:
- Subsidised office, production and laboratory space at an international location
If you would like to take part in Plug & Work competition, just complete our short online application form.
Let us know whether you are interested in starting a business or relocating to Hannover and the industry you operate in. If your application shows that you are suitable, we will then ask you to write up and submit to us your ideas and business success plan in detail.
The documents you send us and the recommendations of a selection panel will then be used by a cross-industry jury and hannoverimpuls to choose the qualifying start ups and relocating companies. You will move into your new premises just three months after the award is made.
The Plug & Work award is presented four times a year – at the end of each quarter.