PDF (112.8 kB)
Our event "Hannover Deep Dive # 2", initiated together with trusted partners, will be postponed due to the corona pandemic. We will find a new date once we know that we can plan again and inform you here on our website about all updates. We are looking forward to welcome you again in Hannover. Until then take good care!
28th & 29th of April 2020 - Location: Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel
Hei! - Hej! - Hallo!
to all Nordic companies offering in-and outpatient care solutions on their way to the German market
We will help you to get ready for your successful German market entry. At Hannover Deep Dive #2 you can find your trusted partners and discuss with industry experts the steps you need to take to operate in the complex German Healthcare System. It is our aim to enhance collaboration between the Nordic Health Scene and Hannover in a personal and interactive setting.
As Nordic healthcare company you will
On the 1st Day, April 28th 2020 – Find your trusted partner!
- Present yourself in a 3 min pitch in front of a broad arena of possible partners from industry and science
- Participate in a Match Making session including
- Payers (health insurance companies, Sanitätshäuser)
- Healthcare providers (hospitals, private clinics, care institutes) e.g. Hannover Medical School, clinic region of Hannover (KRH)
- Industry e.g. Philips Innovation Services, Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine
- Scientific community
On the 2nd Day, April 29th 2020 - Discuss with industry experts!
Actively participate in 2 Workshops about
Market Entry Strategy
- Jan Wende, CEO, mediq innovation experts. With 15 years of consulting experience in the life science industry Jan and his team helped numerous Nordic companies to find their individual path into the German market and closely engaged with them on both strategic and operative level including capital rise.
German Healthcare System; reimbursement model and health care providers
- Dr. Michael Stufler, Head of business development, clinic regions of Hannover (KRH). KRH is the largest public hospital group in the region with 10 hospitals, 3200 beds 7500 employees, 180.000 out-patients and 131.00 in-patients annually.
After your event registration we will send you a 1 page questionnaire about your company to help our experts design their workshop according to your needs! You will attend both workshops, divided into groups for in- and outpatient care solutions allowing for deep discussion around how your products & services will fit into the German market. Nordic companies that have already successfully entered the German market will join both workshops as best practice examples and share their own experiences with you
For German Partners (event in English)
28th April: Nordic Company Pitches & Match Making with innovative Nordic companies
- Get to know new innovative technologies
- Find scientific or industry partners
- Build your network with the Nordic Health Scene
April 28th 2020 – Find your trusted partner!
13:30 – 14:00 Registration
14:00 – 14:20 Welcome
14:20 – 14:40 Keynote I: Dr. Patricia Ex; CEO Bundesverband Managed Care e. V.
14:40 – 15:10 Keynote II: Mike Schavemaker, Philips Innovation Services (Innovation Transformation Lead)
15:10 – 15:30 Company Pitches from the Nordics
15:30 – 15:45 Coffee Break
15:45 – 17:15 Company Pitches from the Nordics
17:15 – 18:15 Match Making
18:30 Networking dinner at Pelikan Bar, Sheraton Hotel
April 29th 2020 – Discuss with industry experts!
(Exclusively for Nordic companies)
08:15 – 08:30 Registration
08:30 – 08:45 hannoverimpuls
08:45 – 10:15 Workshop
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 – 12:00 Workshop
12:00 – 12:20 Next Steps
12:30 – lunch
Hotel rooms are reserved at:
- Sheraton Hannover Pelikan Hotel: 179 Euro
- Gästeresidenz Pelikan Viertel: 73 Euro